This small group book pack includes 5 copies of each decodable book from the Pip and Tim series Stages 1–6 – perfect for regular small group reading sessions.
These are stories children LOVE to read with words they CAN read! We call them the 'no tricks' books as they are sequential, building on the phonic skills children have learnt.
Our Pip and Tim books are ideal for small group reading sessions led by the teacher, allowing children to apply their new skills and knowledge by reading a real story. These decodable books can be used to build fluency, vocabulary knowledge and comprehension, too. Each story is humorous and satisfying, featuring loved characters Pip and Tim.
Don’t leave anything to chance – teach ALL children to read with our Pip and Tim books! They are our 'secret ingredient' to reading success.
The Pip and Tim Small Group Book Pack Stages 1–6:
- Great value – save 15% on RRP
- Contains 5 copies of each Pip and Tim book from Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, Plus 4, 5 and 6 (total 175 books), plus Small Group Reading Teacher Notes Stages 1-4 and Stages +456, and one copy of Speed Sounds and Chants Stages 1-6 Mini Set.
- Includes FREE Heart Words Posters and Stages -6 Character Cards.
- Overall saving of $236.
- Feature stunning illustrations and engaging storylines to capture children’s interest with new characters and themes
- Include notes on ‘How to enjoy this book’, comprehension questions and Speed words for additional reading practice.