Booking from New Zealand? Please contact us directly to book your place.
Our professional learning workshops are essential to teach Little Learners Love Literacy® with fidelity, and to get value and impact from your resources. This unique six-part ONLINE workshop will prepare you to implement evidence-based reading, spelling, phonemic awareness and writing routines in your classroom.
The workshop comprises:
- Four interactive online pre-work theory modules
- Six online workshop sessions
This professional learning will lay foundations by exploring key theory concepts including the science of reading, cognitive load theory and explicit teaching. Classroom footage and a range of interactive activities will support you in mastering the practical elements of the program including planning and assessment.
The price includes a professional learning kit, which will be sent to your school address.
This after-school ONLINE workshop is perfect for: Foundation & Year 1 teachers, Literacy leaders, APs and Principals who want to learn more about the pedagogy of explicit sequential synthetic phonics and what it looks like in the classroom.
- Bookings close 2 weeks prior to the event to allow time to deliver your resources.
- All bookings must include a unique email address for each participant. If you don’t know which staff will attend at the time of booking, please contact us directly for support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time zone check: These after-school workshops run 3.45pm-5.30pm AEDT (1 Oct-2 Apr) / AEST (3 Apr-1 Oct)
- Booking from New Zealand? Please contact us directly to book your place.