Are you a quiz wiz? This reading game will generate lots of talk in your classroom!
This unique and simple quiz gives children practice reading short questions with decodable words matched to stages 1-4 of the Little Learners scope and sequence. The questions are fun and quirky and provide a springboard for interesting discussions, to develop oral language and vocabulary skills.
Children answer ‘yes’, ‘no’ or ‘maybe’, and have to justify their answer using evidence from the illustrations – no matter how silly the question is!
Contents include: 30 Stage 1 question cards, 24 Stage 5 question cards and 120 Stage 6 question cards in foru boxes. The game also includes a QR code to access instructions, extension ideas and bingo play grids.
The Wiz Kids Quiz:
- Develop oral language and vocabulary skills
- Build fluency by reading short, decodable questions
- Fun and quirky questions that provide a springboard for conversations
- 120 questions linked to The Wiz Kids Stages 1-4 decodable books
- Beautifully illustrated by Elenio Pico