This discounted class book pack includes 20 copies of each decodable book from the Pip and Tim series Stages 1–7 – enough for small group reading and take-home practice.
These are stories children LOVE to read with words they CAN read! We call them the 'no tricks' books as they are sequential, building on the phonic skills children have learnt.
Our Pip and Tim books allow children to apply their new skills and knowledge to reading a real story. The stories are fun and humorous, while the stages allow for differentiation and caters for all levels of phonic knowledge. It is important that you have enough copies of the books for take home to link the explicit teaching in your classroom with home reading – we want children to be building fluency and confidence!
Don’t leave anything to chance – teach ALL children to read with our Pip and Tim books! They are our 'secret ingredient' to reading success.
The Pip and Tim Class Book Pack Stages 1–7:
- Great value – save 25% on RRP.
- Contains 20 copies of each Pip and Tim book (total 1,220 books), plus 10 copies each of Mini Sounds Charts Stages 1-6 and Stage 7; Mini Speed Sounds & Chants Stages 1-6 and Stage 7.
- Includes FREE Stages 1-7 Heart Words Posters, Character Cards and Digital Small Group Reading Notes - worth $182.
- Overall saving of $2,777 on RRP.
- Feature stunning illustrations and engaging storylines to capture children’s interest with new characters and themes
- Include notes on ‘How to enjoy this book’, comprehension questions and Speed words for additional reading practice.