This small group book pack includes 5 copies of each decodable book from the Pip and Tim series Stages 1–7 – perfect for regular small group reading sessions.
These are stories children LOVE to read with words they CAN read! We call them the 'no tricks' books as they are sequential, building on the phonic skills children have learnt.
Our Pip and Tim books are ideal for small group reading sessions led by the teacher, allowing children to apply their new skills and knowledge to reading a real story. The stories are fun and humorous, while the stages allow for differentiation and caters for all levels of phonic knowledge.
Don’t leave anything to chance – teach ALL children to read with our Pip and Tim books! They are our 'secret ingredient' to reading success.
The Pip and Tim Small Group Book Pack Stages 1–7:
- Great value - save 20% on RRP
- Contains 5 copies of each Pip and Tim book (total 305 books), plus Small Group Reading Notes Stages 1-4, Stages +456 and Stages 7.1-7.4, and Speed Sounds and Chants Stages 1-6 Mini Set and Stage 7 Mini Set.
- Includes FREE Heart Word Posters and Character Cards.
- Overall cash saving of $567.
- Feature stunning illustrations and engaging storylines to capture children’s interest with new characters and themes
- Include notes on ‘How to enjoy this book’ and questions to talk about.