Step-by-step guidance for effective use of decodable books in the classroom.
This value pack contains all three Pip and Tim Small Group Reading Teacher Notes books in both print and digital format covering Stages 1-7.4, and a 10% discount on RRP.
Carefully planned small group reading sessions allow teachers to hear their whole class read every week, whilst providing rich opportunities to instruct, model and guide children towards independent, fluent reading. These teacher notes provide:
- easy-to-read instructions and advice
- prepared teacher notes for each decodable book
- additional after-reading activities for each stage
- small group reading observation template
- reproducible Heart Words and Speed Words flashcards.
- Save planning and preparation time for small group reading sessions.
- Notes and advice are equally useful for one-to-one reading and whole class reading.