Read it, Write it, Draw it!
This value pack contains all four Read, Write and Draw boxes and includes 10% discount on RRP:
- Read, Write and Draw Stages 1-4
- Read, Write and Draw Stages Plus 4, 5 and 6
- Read, Write and Draw Stages 7.1 and 7.2
- Read, Write and Draw Stages 7.3 and 7.4.
Read, write and draw is an engaging and meaningful independent reading and writing practice routine for children working at Stages 1 to 7.4 of the Little Learners Love Literacy® sequence. Children can engage with this independent reading and writing practice routine at word, phrase or sentence level.
Read, write and draw pack:
- Implement a consistent practice routine with one click - this pack includes all 4 Read, Write and Draw boxes plus a 10% discount on RRP!
- Decoding and reading fluency practice
- Comprehension and vocabulary enrichment, including words with multiple meanings
- Spelling and handwriting practice
- Differentiate with three levels of challenge – word, phrase and sentence.
- Instructions will be available via a QR code on the box.
How to: Select a card - read it aloud, read it to your partner, write it (with or without the card for support), read your writing, make corrections, draw a picture to match. By drawing a picture to match the chosen card, children can show their understanding.
Learn more about how the read, write and draw routine can be implemented in your classroom.