This discounted class book pack includes 20 copies of each decodable book from The Wiz Kids series Stages 1-6 ... enough for small group reading and take-home practice.
These are stories children LOVE to read with words they CAN read! We call them the 'no tricks' books as they are sequential, building on the phonic skills children have learnt.
The Wiz Kids books allow children to apply their new skills and knowledge by reading a real story. These decodable books can be used to build fluency, vocabulary knowledge and comprehension, too. Each story is humorous and satisfying, featuring loved characters Pip and Tim.
Additional copies of the books will allow you send them home to link the explicit teaching in your classroom with home reading - so vital! We want children to be building fluency and confidence by re-reading their decodable book.
Don't leave anything to chance - teach ALL children to read with decodable books! They are our 'secret ingredient' to reading success.
- Great value - save 20% on RRP.
- Contains 20 copies of each Wiz Kids book from Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, Plus 4, 5 and 6 (total of 700 books). Plus, 10 copies of the Mini Sounds Chart Stages 1-6.
- Includes FREE Character Cards and Digital Small Group Reading Notes - worth $118.50.
- Overall saving of $1,258.50 on RRP.
- Feature stunning illustrations and engaging storylines to capture children's interest with new characters and themes
- Include notes on 'How to enjoy this book', comprehension questions and Speed words for additional reading practice.