This discounted class book pack includes 20 copies of each decodable book from the Pip and Tim series Stages 1–6 – enough for small group reading and take-home practice.
These are stories children LOVE to read with words they CAN read! We call them the 'no tricks' books as they are sequential, building on the phonic skills children have learnt.
Our Pip and Tim books allow children to apply their new skills and knowledge by reading a real story. These decodable books can be used to build fluency, vocabulary knowledge and comprehension, too. Each story is humorous and satisfying, featuring loved characters Pip and Tim.
Additional copies of the books will allow you send them home to link the explicit teaching in your classroom with home reading – so vital! We want children to be building fluency and confidence by re-reading their Pip and Tim book.
Don’t leave anything to chance – teach ALL children to read with our Pip and Tim books! They are our 'secret ingredient' to reading success.
The Pip and Tim Class Book Pack Stages 1–6:
- Great value – save 20% on RRP.
- Contains 20 copies of each Pip and Tim book from Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, Plus 4, 5 and 6 (total 700 books), plus 10 copies of Mini Sounds Charts Stages 1-6 and one copies of Mini Speed Sounds & Chants Stages 1-6.
- Includes FREE Stages 1-7 Heart Words Posters, Stages 1-6 Character Cards and Digital Small Group Reading Notes - worth $118.50.
- Overall saving of $1,258.50 on RRP.
- Feature stunning illustrations and engaging storylines to capture children’s interest with new characters and themes
- Include notes on ‘How to enjoy this book’, comprehension questions and Speed words for additional reading practice.