This pack includes 5 copies of each decodable book from the Pip and Tim series Stage 7 – perfect for Year 1 small group reading.
Our Pip and Tim books are ideal for small group reading sessions led by the teacher, allowing children to apply their new skills and knowledge – such an important component of the Little Learners Love Literacy teaching approach. You can focus on teaching a specific vowel grapheme and use the books to apply and practise.
These decodable books can be used to build fluency, vocabulary knowledge and comprehension, too. Each story is humorous and satisfying, featuring loved characters Pip and Tim. The Stage 7 Unit 5 books are very special. Pip and Tim write a blog about their trip around Australia. They have woven facts about the history and the geography of Australia ... plus lots of facts on animals.
Don’t leave anything to chance – teach ALL children to read with our Pip and Tim books! They are our 'secret ingredient' to reading success.
The Pip and Tim Small Group Book Pack (Stage 7):
- Great value – save 10% on RRP
- Contains 5 copies of each Pip and Tim book from Stage 7 Units, 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 – (total 130 books), plus Small Group Reading Teacher Notes Stage 7 and Speed Sounds and Chants Stage 7 Mini Set.
- Includes FREE Stage 7 Character Cards.
- Feature stunning illustrations and engaging storylines to capture children’s interest with new characters and themes
- Include notes on ‘How to enjoy this book’, comprehension questions and Speed words for additional reading practice.